What is Radon?
Molds can trigger asthma episodes in sensitive individuals with asthma. People with asthma should avoid contact with or exposure to molds. Please see helpful resources below if you feel you or a loved one may have mold-related Asthma issues.
- EPA’s Asthma web site
- EPA’s Asthma Brochure
- EPA’s Mold page from Asthma web site
- Allergy & Asthma Network/Mothers of Asthmatics (AAN/MA): (800) 878-4403;
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI): www.aaaai.org
- American Lung Association: 1-800-LUNG-USA (1-800-586-4872); www.lungusa.org
- Asthma & Allergy Foundation of America: (800) 7ASTHMA; www.aafa.org
- Canada Mortgage & Housing Corporation fact sheets on mold – www.cmhc-schl.gc.ca/en/burema/gesein/abhose/abhose_50.cfm
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases: www.niaid.nih.gov
- National Jewish Medical and Research Center: (800) 222-LUNG (5864); www.njc.org